With demand continuing to increase for vital ear care and ear wax removal services, we are expanding our clinic days and launching new locations for this procedure to benefit all new and existing patients.
As an essential medical service you can book and attend appointments for wax removal during coronavirus.
Our expert audiologists are following robust clinical practices, using specialist equipment and regular deep cleaning to conduct microsuction or water irrigation safely.
A wax removal appointment is only £70 (whether for one or both ears) and we are operating the service from the following clinics:
• Ashford – all day ear care clinic every Friday at the Ashford Spencer Private Hospital.
• Bromley – all day ear care clinic every Wednesday at our high street Bromley branch.
• Bexleyheath – all day ear care clinic every Wednesday at our high street Bexleyheath branch.
• Canterbury – all day ear care clinic every Thursday at the Canterbury Medical Practice.
• Deal – all day ear care clinic every Thursday at our high street Deal branch.
• Dover – all day ear care clinic every Monday and Thursday at the Dover White Cliffs Surgery.
We are also offering additional clinics at these locations depending on audiologist availability.
Contact our patient care team on 0800 028 6179 or email email@example.com today to book your appointment
Remember, you can visit Hearbase during coronavirus!
Hearing services and ear care are classified as an essential medical need, so you can book and attend appointments with us as normal.