Imagine if you could own a pair of hearing aids that let you experience the same crystal-clear level of hearing wherever you go? With sound precisely tailored to you.
That’s exactly what Signia says its new Xperience hearing aids will do. They feature the world’s first acoustic-motion sensors, meaning you can stay fully involved in what’s going on while on the move.
Our managing director Mark Scutchings and senior audiologist Marta Lopes were at the launch of Signia’s Xperience hearing aid at the Courthouse Hotel in Shoreditch.
Whether you’re out jogging, chatting with friends at a party or simply relaxing around the house, 90 per cent of your activities involve motion. Your surroundings change constantly. And as you move, your acoustic environment changes as well.
Signia says that is why hearing can go from easy to nearly impossible in just a few seconds as you move from the relatively quiet surroundings of your home or car to a busier, acoustically more challenging place such as a bustling shopping centre.
To join in all the conversations in life we need to understand speech all the time.
Sounds that matter
Mark said: “The Xperience offers all-round awareness of sound without the distraction of background noise.”
Signia says the issue with existing hearing aids is that they either focus on what is directly in front of us or on our general surroundings, often missing important sounds that matter. Signia Xperience is the first hearing aid platform that doesn’t make that compromise. It can do both at the same time.
In addition, it is difficult to follow a conversation while walking or running because existing hearing aids assume that the wearer is not in motion. As a world’s first, Signia Xperience takes motion into account so that you can easily follow conversations while being active.
- The world’s leading rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for an all-day charge in just 3-4 hours
- Direct connectivity to smartphones for phone call/audio streaming
- Own Voice Processing (OVP) for a natural overall experience that processes the wearer’s own voice apart from all others
- A free, easy-to-use smartphone app that puts the wearer in complete control of their Signia hearing aids
- Acoustic-motion sensors to measure more aspects of sound than ever before, including the wearer’s movement
- A sleek and nearly-invisible design that resists moisture, sweat, dust and dirt
If you would like to try the new Signia Xperience hearing aids please give us a ring on 0800 028 6179