With demand continuing to increase for our vital ear care and ear wax removal services, we have just appointed Emma Poole as our new dedicated ear care practitioner.
Emma, who has worked in the care sector for six years in a variety of different roles, will be helping in our ear wax removal clinics which we have expanded in the past few weeks because of demand.
Emma’s past experience includes working for Kent County Council with older adults in the community, helping them to rehabilitate back into their independence. She has also worked for different companies in adult residential settings where she saw first-hand the impact of hearing loss on vulnerable people.
“This started my interest in supporting people to regain as much of their hearing as possible,” Emma said. “I’ve also worked with children in a residential setting and worked in the Queen Mother hospital in Margate where I helped during the first wave of Covid-19.”
Where can I get my ear wax removed near me?
Our special ear wax removal clinics are operating at the following locations across Kent – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information:
- Ashford – Spencer Private Hospital, Kennington Road, TN24 0LZ – call 0800 028 6179
- Bromley – 4 East Street, Bromley, BR1 1QX – call 0208 460 8954
- Bexleyheath – 187 Broadway, DA6 7ER – call 0208 304 1389
- Canterbury – Canterbury Medical Practice, Ethelbert Road, CT1 3NR – call 0800 028 6179
- Deal – 72 High Street, Deal, CT14 6HE – call 01304 892 777
- Dover – White Cliffs Medical Centre, 143 Folkestone Road, CT17 9SG – call 0800 028 6179
- Folkestone – 140 Sandgate Road, CT20 2TE – call 01303 254416.
With Emma now on board, we are looking to open more clinics at new and existing locations to keep our waiting lists down and ensure all our patients get this vital procedure quickly and professionally.