For more than 20 years we have provided the highest quality audiology services to our patients across Kent and South London.
In March last year we successfully launched our own range of hearing aids – the Hearbase Elite.
Now, in partnership with NuEar, a leading US/global manufacturer, we are expanding the range of styles, including custom models, for the Hearbase Elite, offering our patients the very latest hearing technology and even more choice.
And what better time to unveil our new range of hearing aids than on the eve of World Hearing Day which this year focuses on the importance and means of hearing loss prevention through safe listening.
Hearbase Elite – an expert choice
Our Elite hearing aid offers advanced sound processing, the best possible comfort in noisy surroundings and powerful directional microphones to ensure maximum hearing in the most difficult listening environments.
• Available in a wide range of colours and styles
• Small and discreet
• Sophisticated noise cancellation and background noise reduction
• Rechargeable/battery options with mobile connectivity.
For more information on Hearbase Elite and the new range of styles available, click here
Call 0800 028 6179 to book your FREE trial of the Hearbase Elite at your nearest local clinic or
email email@example.com today!
“I’ve now been using my hearing aids for a number of weeks and have been shocked by just how much I was missing. The specialist from Hearbase worked with me during testing and selection was excellent, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. Great service!” Stephen Ellis
“A very caring and professional company offering real solutions for those with a hearing loss. Highly trained and informed audiologists ensure the right hearing aid is prescribed with a superb patient support service.” D. Williams.
All Hearbase hearing aid purchases offer exceptional aftercare, including:
- Comprehensive hearing aid assessment and impressions
- Expert fitting and initial programming
- Regular six-month check-ups and aftercare whenever you need help
- Annual hearing review consultations and additional tests
- Firmware upgrades as and when available
- Replacement ear moulds during warranty period
- Ongoing advice, telephone and video remote support
“If you are not delighted with what Hearbase Elite can do for you, you can hand your hearing aids back within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund. It’s risk free.” Mark Scutchings, managing director of Hearbase