We Are Open During Lockdown 2.0
We will remain open throughout the second lockdown in England. Hearing care and audiology are classified as an essential medical service and patients are actively encouraged to keep appointments and attend as normal during lockdown.
Even before the first lockdown, we have operated robust clinical procedures to ensure the safety of both patients and staff. Since June, we have also added five more ways to help keep you safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Wear a face mask
We have all the necessary PPE for our patients and staff. Face masks are mandatory for patients in all our clinics
- Follow social distancing
We are following social distancing requirements in our clinics and reception areas
- Answer screening questions accurately
We ask screening questions for every patient booking an appointment to check they have no symptoms of COVID
- Let us check your temperature
We have hand sanitiser stations and temperature checks as you enter the clinic
- Follow the safety rules
We are continuing with our usual high standards in infection control, with regular deep cleans in between patients. All surfaces are cleaned throughout the day.
Can I visit Hearbase during the second lockdown?
Yes! Please continue to attend your appointments with us. Your hearing is important and if you have noticed any changes, you should get it checked with our expert audiologists.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson was quoted on November 4 on the BBC as saying: “It is really important to get your scans, turn up for your appointments and pick up your treatments during this lockdown and all winter.”
Book your appointment today – call 0800 028 6179 or email email@example.com
What to remember when you attend an appointment at Hearbase
• You are required to wear a mask when entering the practice. This is to protect all staff members and other patients.
• We will ask you the relevant COVID-19 screening questions when you book an appointment and also when we confirm attendance the day before to ensure you have no symptoms. Please do not attend if you or a member of your household have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been told to isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
• Try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible as we are operating strict social distancing in our reception areas.
• You will need to disinfect your hands with the alcohol gel provided on entering the clinic.
• Our clinics are thoroughly cleaned between patients and all our staff members wear the appropriate PPE to help protect everyone.
• Please be aware that toilet facilities will not be available in order to reduce risk of cross-infection.