A new accessory from hearing aid manufacturer Widex will make it even easier to hear the sounds that matter to you.
Widex Sound Assist connects to your hearing aids and can help you to hear better in almost all situations.
Whether it’s a one-to-one conversation, a lively dinner, or an important call, Sound Assist can help you feel more connected to the sounds that matter most to you.
In fact, it has been described as a Swiss Army knife for your hearing aids that fits in the palm of your hands.
The benefits of Sound Assist are:
· Partner microphone mode – One-to-one conversations with friends and family sound clear wherever you are.
· Table microphone mode – Hear important meetings, lively dinners and group conversations more easily.
· Hands-free phone calls – Great sounding calls on the go.
· Streaming from any Bluetooth device – Send music, film, or TV audio to your hearing aids.
· Remote control for Widex Moment Bluetooth hearing aids – Control your sound, easily.
· Telecoil mode – Telecoil functionality even if your hearing aids don’t have telecoil.
And for such a tiny device it really packs a punch:
· Battery runtime: 10 hours (mixed use)
· Full charge: 3 hours
· Bluetooth protocol: version 4.2
· Li-ion battery
· Micro USB power supply
· Small size: 43x43x16 mm
· Lightweight: 32 grams
If you would like to see how the Widex Sound Assist can make a difference to your life then make an appointment to see one of our audiologists for a trial.
Ring 0800 028 6179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org