If you can’t visit your local Hearbase clinic for hearing support, either due to a busy lifestyle or mobility issues, we can provide a convenient home visit service.
This service covers much of Kent and south London and is designed for when you are unable to travel or prefer to be seen in the comfort and security of your own home, then our audiologists can come to you.
We have a dedicated home visit audiology team (see below), all equipped with the latest portable hearing test kit and everything they need to offer you high-quality assessments and hearing aid repairs and fittings. A home visit costs £65 and can be booked as often as you need.
Meet our home visit team
· Ana Rodrigues – Bromley, Orpington, Chislehurst areas
· Bianca Leonel – Bexley/Bexleyheath, Sidcup and Dartford areas
· Sandra Rodrigues – Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Gravesend, Chatham areas
· Clara Mesquita – Ashford, Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate areas
· Joana Carvalho – Folkestone, Dover, Deal areas.
Peace of mind
“A home visit with a Hearbase audiologist is all about trust and quality of care,” said Clara Mesquita, part of our dedicated home visit team.
“Inviting someone into your house, or care home, is a big step and we go that extra mile to make sure we see our patients on time, effectively and safely. At all times we follow strict hygiene guidelines and we will never conduct a test without explaining all the steps clearly to every patient and any accompanying family or care workers. It is a core part of what we do.”
If you or a family member needs hearing support at home, contact our patient care team on 0800 028 6179 or email email@example.com to discuss a care plan that works best for you.