With demand high for vital ear care and ear wax removal services, we are running 18 ear wax removal clinics every week at nine locations across Kent. Our expert team are following robust clinical practices, using specialist equipment and regular deep cleaning to conduct the procedure safely.
A wax removal appointment, using microsuction, water irrigation or manual tools, is only £70 (whether for one or both ears). If no wax is present on the day then the charge is only £20. We are operating the service from the following clinics:
• Ashford/Evegate – ear care clinic every Wednesday and Friday at our new Evegate branch
• Bromley – ear care clinic every Wednesday and selected Mondays at our high street Bromley branch
• Bexleyheath – ear care clinic every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at our high street Bexleyheath branch
• Canterbury – ear care clinic every Thursday and Friday at the Canterbury Medical Practice
• Deal – ear care clinic every Tuesday and selected Thursdays at our high street Deal branch
• Dover – ear care clinic every Tuesday at the Dover White Cliffs Surgery
• Folkestone – ear care clinic every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at our high street Folkestone branch
• Margate – ear care clinic every Monday at the Spencer Margate Private Hospital
• Northfleet/Gravesend – ear care clinic every Tuesday at the Springhead Health Centre.
Patient Testimonials for our Ear Wax Removal services
‘What a lovely clinic room, so spotlessly clean and everything was so efficient. There was no waiting, there was plenty of room in the car park at Canterbury Medical Practice and it was one of the best experiences – it was almost a delight!’ Ann Burr
‘The appointment was easy to make, and confirmed the day before. I received a friendly welcome to the branch, I was seen quickly, and the treatment was done efficiently and helpfully. Explanations were given to my condition and prevention. All together a good experience.’ Elizabeth Davis
‘Friendly, efficient, explained her actions. Also removed a large wax build up which was very satisfactory all round!’ Jim McMahon